Flash Art International, recognized internationally as a leading art magazine, is looking for an ambitious, young, motivated and committed advertising sales manager, who is a native English-speaker with a professional background in advertising sales for newspapers or magazines. If possible, Flash Art International would like an individual who is already living in Milan.
The selected candidate will work mainly in the magazine’s headquarters in Milano and will coordinate the activities of our international agents. The candidate will have the possibility to travel to international art fairs (in Basel, Paris, London, Miami, New York, Singapore, etc).
Flash Art International requires a candidate:
– with excellent communication skills to contact and maintain strong relationships with clients by phone and email
– with the ability to oversee and coordinate the internal marketing staff and our international agents
– that can plan effective sales campaigns
– with professional experience in selling advertising
– with a thorough understanding of contemporary art acquired through professional experience in an Italian or international arts related field
– that is available to start immediately
– that must be able to work in Italy
Flash Art International offers:
– a small studio apartment above the office
– a monthly salary plus commission fee on sales
– high professional prospects
The working hours are from 9am to 6pm.
Direct your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com