The project aims to promote eternal human values by means of sculpture art and photography.
The main goal of the exhibition is to unite the creative potential of sculptors and photographers from different countries in order to establish universal values and national peculiarities on the topic Family, Parents and Children.
Who can participate
-Professional sculptors and photographers are invited.
-Confession, nationality, race, etc – no restriction.
-The number of participants from each country –no restrictions.
– The work of art should be original and completed by the time or specially by the date of the exhibition and correspond to the topic announced.
-Artworks are to correspond to the topic announced in any style, metaphor or choice of objects.
– The work is to be done as the 3-D model, up to 0.7 meters height and up to 20 kg weight.
– The materials (plastic tars, metal, wood, plastic, wire, etc) should provide the safety of the model while transportation.
– The color and texture should correspond to the author’s idea and not loosing its style while exploiting.
– The sculpture should be of stable construction.
– The work of art should be packed so to provide its safety while transporting.
– Explanatory note should be done in English on the single or double A4 sheet of paper.
-All photos should be professional and be created for the last few years.
-Photos should be digital in max image resolution, RAW/JPG format.
-Photos are to correspond to the topic announced in any style, metaphor or choice of objects.
-Explanatory note should be done in English on the single or double A4 sheet of paper.
On the first stage the works will be selected only according to the photos being submitted to the organizing committee by e-mail or fax. In case the work corresponds to all requirements needed the author will be sent a note that his work is included in the exposition.
The works of art taking part in the exhibition are the authors’ ownership and after the exhibition should be returned to the authors. In case the sculpture or photo answers the concept of the exhibition and all requests needed we send the contract to the author that confirm copyright.
-The participants create the works on their own expense.
-The participants pack the works on their own expense.
-All shipping costs, rental expenses, equipment costs, ads costs, service expenses and so on are paid by the organizing committee.
Author’s presence on the exhibition
The authors are welcomed to take part in the exhibition. The authors are provided with all information of the exhibition held (country, city, date). All transport and residence costs are made by exhibiting artists.
Call: Call for International Exhibition of Sculpture and Photography “In Family Unity – Unity of the World”
By: Creative-production Corporation «The Ekaterinburg Art Foundation»
Endowment: Check regulations
Deadline: 31st March 2013
More information: http://www.en.expo-family.com/section/2/