CTF – Collective Trauma Film Collections is calling for film & video works.
CTF – Collective Trauma Film Collections is a worldwide unique initiative by Agricola de Cologne (director of Cologne International Videoart Festival
and Cologne Art & Moving Images Awards ) addressed to young generations of artists and filmmakers to deal with the topic of collective trauma caused by totalitarism by using new technologies and contemporary approaches in art in order to keep vivid the memory for future generations via art.
– Deadline: 01 July 2013
– Wanted: single channel videos by film and videomakers from all countries on the globe
– CTF is looking for innovative and experimental approaches in dealing with contents and technology
– The full-length films/videos may originate from the years 2000-2013. Excerpts of videos or films are not accepted!!
– Duration: 60 seconds up to max 15 minutes (exceptions possible on request)
– Max 3 films/videos can be submitted.
– Creations using language and/or text other than English need English subtitles.
– The preview copy should be uploaded for download by using the free upload platforms like SENDSPACE www.sendspace.come(up to 300 MB) or WE TRANSFER www.wetransfer.com(up to 2GB), after upload please send the link, and CologneOFF will download the film then.
– for review only following video formats are eligible – minimum size–> 720×576 (PAL) or 720×480 (NTSC)or HD: .mpeg2 (DVD), . mov (Quicktime, H264 codec only), .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media), .flv (Flash video)
– only selected artists will be notified and invited to send a hardcopy of the selected video in best screening quality.
– the selections will be made on an ongoing basis until the final deadline of 1 July 2013
Call: Call for film & video works, Collective Trauma Film Collections
By: CTF – Collective Trauma Film Collections
Endowment: Check regulations
Deadline: 1 July 2013
More information: http://www.nmartproject.net/netex/?p=1549