Now it is open the Call for Video Art- “Under the Subway VideoArt Night” Third edition, 2013, that will take place at Local Project Art Space in New York.
Terms and conditions:
– All artists can participate without consideration of nationality or age.
– Works can be individual or groups projects .
– Works must be dated after 2009.
– Only one piece per artist or collective.
– Pieces that include dialogue, text or voice should be translated to English.
– Videos can’t be longer than 5 min.
– Pieces must be sent in DVD only (NTSC).
– Works will not be returned and will be added to the Local Project A/V collection. The work will not be used without the presenting artist’s consent.
– All participating artists will be notified via email.
– Deadline Saturday May 18.
Documentation to contribute (Word by email or mail):
– Year and place of production.
– Brief Synopsis.
– Artist Resume.
– A still frame of the video (jpg).
– Production Format.
– Sound: hi-fi, stereo, mono, no sound.
UNDER THE SUBWAY VIDEOART NIGHT
45-10 Davis Street, Long Island City.
NY, United States, 11101
This event is made possible in part by the Queens Council on the Arts with public funding from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs.”
Source: Local Project Art Space
Call: Call for Video Art- “Under the Subway VideoArt Night” at Local Project Art Space in New York. Third edition, 2013.
By: Queens Council on the Arts ,New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
Deadline: May 18, 2013
More information: http://www.localproject.org/open-calls/